Not a valid XTV file system. Please contact us for support.

Any other questions about the software?

Postby pcbbc » Sun May 10, 2009 8:40 pm

That is good news - Maybe a bug I fixed, although I can not remember exactly what!

Usually files added by Windows are not a problem. Some of the more common ones Copy+ actually knows to ignore and not copy. Although not idea, it shouldn't cause any issues.

Yes this is entirely possible - just make a backup, delete the partition and then copy back again. Your destination drive will be restored to the full (1TB) capacity.

Good Luck!
pcbbc
Site Admin

Postby BrianPK » Sat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm

BrianPK wrote:H'mm.This seems to be catching.In order to protect a few priceless recordings from possible future disc wipe out,I decided to back up(create image file) these recordings to my pc but continuously get the message"not a valid xtv file system"from Copy+.I can see the drive in Copy + (WD 1TB EACS) and everything seems ok otherwise in the Disc Management ....XTV STR DSK (G)
931.51 GB FAT32
Healthy

Do I have a drive that's working perfectly otherwise but critically faulty when it comes to backing up to my pc?Advice much appreciated.

Thanks Stuart for your patience and help. Problem solved. On your suggestion I used the latest version of Copy+ (1.2.0.3.) and had no problems whatsoever.Very strange as the previous version never gave me problems 'til now. :?
BrianPK

Postby pcbbc » Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 am

Oh well, good it is sorted anyway!
And always good to be running the latest version of course - although I can not remember what I might have fixed in a previous release that could be causing your symptoms :?
Anyway, the next version of Copy+ will include an automated online update check - so you'll always know when there is a new version available!
pcbbc
Site Admin

Re: Not a valid XTV file system. Please contact us for support.

Postby acuna » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:33 am

Be the best,work with the new softwares.here's the link - Principal AntiVirus
acuna

Previous

Return to Copy+ General Support