Darwin all ready on SKY HD box how do you copy

Any other questions about the software?

Darwin all ready on SKY HD box how do you copy

Postby mrskyhdbox000 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi

I have a Samsung sky HD box, its been playing up and I have put it down to the hard drive so have bought a brand new segate 500Gb sata drive.

Installed Copy+ and removed the original 320Gb hard disc from sky hd box and stuck it in my PC via sata on motherboard, this is where the fun begins

when I open Copy+ and select source drive (I can see / select the 320Gb sky hd drive fine) it basically throws a paddy and says "this copy of Copy+ is not compatable with the new Darwin EPG on HD boxes" that's it, nothing ells click ok in this message box and it takes me back to a blank Copy+ screen where you select the source and destination drive etc again.

However a while back I used Copy+ and saved 20Gb worth of stuff off my HD box hard disc just as I wanted to see if it was possible and its still on my PC.

So what I want to know has the box been updated to another version of Darwin that Copy+ don't work with anymore ? (as everyone says Sky HD box ALL had / has Darwin anyway so why did it work fine once allowing me the 20Gb)

I have tried ExPVR as well and +Extract , NON work and both say the same as Copy+ basically you have Darwin go away.

Any work around ????? or stick new hard disk in and dump original iffy hard disc loosing all unwatched stuff?

Thanks.
mrskyhdbox000

Return to Copy+ General Support