Too good for words!

Got some nice words to say? Then say them here (although we have the right to quote you on the website, if you do so).

Too good for words!

Postby commander114 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Thank you guys, your software is superb and even a joy to watch in operation!

I sincerely hope that you receive enough in 'donations' to keep you in a lot of beer and that mine got you suitably 'out of it' :wink:

I've now got around 240 hours available on my Sky+ box (Pace) after inserting a WD 500gb PATA drive and of course I've lost none of my original recordings! Magic...
commander114

Re: Too good for words!

Postby pcbbc » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 pm

commander114 wrote:Thank you guys, your software is superb and even a joy to watch in operation!
Glad you enjoyed the show...

I sincerely hope that you receive enough in 'donations' to keep you in a lot of beer and that mine got you suitably 'out of it' :wink:
Thank you very much for your donation, we really appreciate it.
Certainly more than enough for beer money, but regrettably not enough to give up a full time job just yet.

I've now got around 240 hours available on my Sky+ box (Pace) after inserting a WD 500gb PATA drive and of course I've lost none of my original recordings! Magic...
Yep :D - sometimes I wonder how I made it through my first couple of disk upgrades. All in the days before I thought about writing Copy+ of course!
pcbbc
Site Admin

Return to Feedback